At P.J. Fitzpatrick, we know there’s more to windows than just style – there’s also the issue of longevity, durability, and energy efficiency. That’s why we offer Infinity by Marvin windows. These windows are ones that we can stand behind and ones that we’re proud to offer our clients in New Jersey, Pennsylvania, Delaware, and Maryland.
If you’re in the market for replacement windows, here are a few things to keep in mind:
* Look for window styles that tilt inward or outward, which makes them very easy to maneuver and clean.
* Energy-efficient windows can help you save hundreds of dollars every year.
* Look for windows with fiberglass frames. They’ll be stronger, more efficient, and virtually maintenance-free.
* To make sure your windows are installed correctly, trust a professional window replacement company to do the work instead of trying to do it yourself.
* Low-E windows will reflect heat to keep your home cool in the summer and warm in the winter.
* Look for a window installation company that offers lifetime window guarantees. You’ll avoid any headaches if something goes wrong with your windows.
* Before you decide on your new windows, know the pros and cons of windows made from different materials (such as wood, vinyl, ect.).
* Know the difference between having to repair your windows and having to replace them.