Home Repair and Replacement Projects
SMART, SAFE & SOUND
PJ is committed to you, our neighbors and our employees. We are grateful for the trust you have placed in us. Here’s what we’re doing to keep everyone safe.
No-Contact Estimates and Appointments
- Our field personnel will assess your home and share virtual estimates with you over the phones, through email and text.
- We use the latest technology to provide 3-D diagrams of your home and to scope damage, solutions and estimates.
The Latest Technology and Digital Communications
- Military grade 3-D imaging technology to assess your project.
- Video conferencing for appointments. Facetime, Zoom, and Go-to-meeting, etc.
- Digital paperwork, email estimates and electronic signatures (we’ll even do paper, ink and snail mail if you prefer).
- Social distancing — using phone, and video conferences instead of in-person meetings.
- Disinfecting our warehouse, office and workspaces.
- No gatherings of more than 10 employees.
- Hand sanitization protocols are strictly enforced, and all employees have been issued sanitizer and disinfectant.
Your Project – Safety Matters
- We will provide updates for all jobs using phone, email, and text.
- On an interim basis, you will forgive us if we eliminate handshakes and keep 6 feet from each other and our customers.
- We will avoid contact with handrails, door knobs, door bells and knockers.
Uncompromising Value. Exceptional Service
- We will continue to deliver the value that has stood the test of 40 years in business.
- Lifetime warranties on Labor and Materials.
- Unprecedented financing offers, including no interest and no payment plans.
- Exceptional savings opportunities to experience, first-hand, the legendary craftsmanship of PJ Fitzpatrick.
MAKING LIFE BETTER ONE HOME AT A TIME
Friends of PJ Fitzpatrick,
We wanted to reach out to you personally on the topic of the COVID-19 coronavirus. As a family owned service company, maintaining the health and safety of our customers and those in our community is our top priority and a daily focus of our managers and employees.
PJ Fitzpatrick will remain open and ready to serve you. We know that in good times and in bad, we will still need a roof over our heads, and we want our homes to function properly. If you unfortunately have had damage or need to repair your home due to wear and tear, we are ready to make the drive to serve you. And even more so, because we understand the valid concern in staying close to your home, and we want to make sure it is safe and comfortable.
As a precautionary measure, we have significantly increased the rigor of all remodeling procedures, including best practices provided from global health authorities to promote proper disinfecting protocols for our equipment, frequent handwashing, and healthy practices when inspecting and repairing the homes in our neighborhoods.
At all times, our top priority is to stay on course and provide our customers with the top-notch service you are accustomed to. We are committed to happy and healthy homes throughout the Delaware Valley, and we hope that you remain safe.
Rick Stover and Theresa Fitzpatrick Stover
PJ Fitzpatrick, Inc