OUR BLOG

Combat Mold and Mildew to Save Your Home

Posted on October 19, 2010 in Home Improvement

Keep your house healthy

Mold and mildew build-up in the house should not be taken lightly. They not only affect the health of the house, but also the health of the people living in the house. They digest everything organic available to them and they need moisture for carrying out their deadly work.

A lethal mold and mildew buildup alters the look, feel and smell of the house. They can remain suspended in the air for a considerable amount of time, running the risk of being inhaled. They can cause severe headaches, nausea, skin rashes, memory loss and more.

Proper ventilation is one thing that needs to be done in order to fight deadly mold and mildew buildup.  It can occur in the attic and near poorly placed roofing shingles as condensation occurs in these places.

Monthly Specials

View all specials and save!