Keep Your Gutters Free from Debris with Leaf Relief Gutter Guards
Your gutters are an essential rainwater mitigation system for your home, so it’s crucial that you keep them fully functional and clean. Clogs can form from the buildup of twigs, decomposing leaves, and other debris. As a result, rainwater flows over the side of the gutters rather than through the drainage system. The overflow can get under the roof, travel down the walls, and penetrate into the soil along the foundation of your home, which compromises its integrity over time. Cleaning your gutters is a dangerous and messy chore. Fortunately, Leaf Relief gutter guards are designed to be installed over your gutters to prevent leaves, pine needles, twigs, and more from building up inside.
Gutter guards allow rainwater to freely flow through the downspouts and away from your home. Best of all, they eliminate the need for gutter cleanings. Take a closer look at Leaf Relief gutter guards and why installing them on your home is so beneficial.
We Install a Continuous Hanging System
At PJ Fitzpatrick, we’re gutter guard experts and like to use the patented Leaf Relief continuous hanging system. Standard gutter hangers have weak spots because of how they’re spaced. This dual-purpose system supports the full length of your gutters to deliver additional strength, durability, and stability.
Leaf Relief gutter guards use a secure attachment to protect against common gutter damage from ice, snow, ladders, and warping. As a low maintenance solution, they keep debris of all kinds out of your gutters so that you don’t have to clean them out regularly. The access panel allows you to see into your gutters to ensure that the guards are working properly. They come in different materials and styles, and matching accessories are available too.
Benefits of Gutter Guards for Your Home
Some homeowners dismiss gutter guards as an accessory that don’t offer much benefit. However, there are several advantages to having guards installed over your gutters. Learn more about the countless benefits of Leaf Relief gutter guards:
A Lifetime Warranty on materials and labor, plus the PJ Fitzpatrick no-clog guarantee for 5 years!
- Low Maintenance – The most obvious benefit of gutter guards is that they eliminate the need for you to climb a ladder to clean your gutters. The continuous hanging system that PJ Fitzpatrick experts install also has an access panel for easy monitoring.
- Patented Aluma-Perf™ Technology – Leaf Relief guards use a patented technology that keeps twigs, pine needles, leaves, and more out of your gutters. The small debris that lands on top of the gutter guards can be blown off by a 6-mph breeze. If the debris is wet, a 23-mph wind can blow it off.
- Low Profile – One reason why some homeowners hesitate to install gutter guards is because they don’t want an eyesore that draws attention. With Leaf Relief, you don’t have to worry about that. The guards offer invisible protection because they have a snug fit and lay completely flat on your gutters.
- High Volume – Some gutter designs fail to allow for enough water to flow, especially in areas that get high amounts of rainfall. However, the continuous hanging system that we use can drain 29.7 inches of rainwater each hour. When wet leaves cover the top, the guards can still drain 19 inches of rainwater, which is well above rainfall records.
- Efficient Installation – Compared to some other gutter guards on the market, Leaf Relief is very easy to install. We don’t have to lift any shingles to attach them, so you don’t have to worry about your roof warranty becoming void. Instead, the guards mount directly onto your gutters.
- Weather and Pest Resistant – When PJ Fitzpatrick technicians attach guards onto your gutter system, they’ll securely stay in place. They’re resistant to high winds, ice, and snow. They also keep wildlife, such as squirrels and birds, from storing food or creating nests in your gutters.
- Reinforces the Gutter System – The strong copper or aluminum design of Leaf Relief guards makes your gutters sturdier and more resistant to common failures. While standard gutter hangers can fail at 357 pounds, the continuous hanging system can hold up to 858 pounds.
- Exclusive, Specially-Treated Vinyl Flap – The vinyl flap on these gutter guards is specially treated to last for years. It makes the system resistant to warping and damage from ultraviolet light, extreme weather, and mildew.
Why Choose a Leaf Relief Gutter Guard System from PJ Fitzpatrick?
While other home improvement companies can install Leaf Relief guards for you, the team at PJ Fitzpatrick stands out from the rest. Our highly trained technicians will always arrive at your home in a company vehicle and uniform. We only use a dedicated team and never outsource.
We don’t do any work on your gutters until you approve of the services and how much they cost. You won’t get hit with any surprises or hidden charges either. We’ll never try to sell you something that you don’t need or didn’t call us for. Our focus is to perform the installation or repairs that you need. Along with our five-year, no-clog warranty on gutter guards, we guarantee that you’ll be 100% satisfied with our service. If you aren’t, we’ll return to address the issue for no extra cost.
Other Gutter Services
At PJ Fitzpatrick, we do more than install gutter guards. Whether you need us to install, clean, or repair your gutters, our professionals can get the job done. We’ve been performing quality gutter installation and repairs in the Delaware Valley for more than 40 years, saving homeowners thousands of dollars in roof and other home repairs. We use first-rate products and ensure that only a trained and experienced specialist does the work. Our team strives to make your gutters functional again and keep them that way.
It’s critical to ensure your gutters are free from leaves, ice, and other debris to prevent water backup and eventual damage to your home. The experts at PJ Fitzpatrick can affordably clean your gutters and get them back in working order. It’s always best to have a professional perform this service to prevent injuries and falls from a ladder. Annual gutter cleaning will help you avoid costly repairs in the future.
Clogs and debris aren’t the only ways that your gutters can get damaged. Tree branches can fall on them and ice can build up inside of them as well. If you notice that your rain gutters aren’t draining like they used to, our gutter repair specialists can assess the problem and perform the necessary repairs. They can install hangers or gutter guards, seal leaks, repair downspouts, install downspout extensions and so much more.
Are your gutters damaged beyond repair, or do you want a new aesthetic for your home? No matter the reason, PJ Fitzpatrick can replace your gutter system. Installing an updated rain gutter system will preserve the exterior of your home and prevent basement flooding, foundation deterioration, and water stains. Our experts will work with you to choose a gutter system and size that will best fit your home and needs.
PJ Fitzpatrick Knows Gutters
The technicians at PJ Fitzpatrick take pride in the work that we do. Our goal is to achieve 100% customer satisfaction with quality materials and workmanship. Experience the difference that gutter guards can provide for your home. Contact PJ Fitzpatrick today for an installation estimate.