We can handle siding repairs of any size
If your siding is damaged or missing, there’s no need to replace it! The experts at P.J. Fitzpatrick can repair all types of siding, whether it has suffered cracks, leaks, missing panels, a damaged soffit or fascia, or even rust. In fact, if your siding has been affected by storm damage, we can send a representative out to your house, most times within a 24-hour period.
We know your siding plays an important role in home protection (not to mention curb appeal), and if yours isn’t in top shape, it could mean entry points for moisture. Over time, this moisture can cause problems that can compromise your home’s safety, which is why you shouldn’t wait to repair your siding.
Siding damage can be caused by an array of things, including:
- Rot: Over time, excess moisture can cause your siding to begin to decay.
- Mold/Mildew: These fungi can grow rapidly and compromise your siding’s strength.
- Rust: Siding that’s constantly exposed to moisture may begin to develop rust.
- Wind: Sometimes, strong winds can cause pieces of siding to go missing.
- Water: Too much water in or around your siding can lead to a number of problems.
- Heat: Extreme heat can cause siding to warp, pucker, or even melt.
- Debris: You never know what could fly through the air and damage your siding.
- Hail: When hail hits, it can cause damage to everything around it – including siding.
- And more
Our Siding Repair Process
At P.J. Fitzpatrick, we take a lot of pride in the quality of our work for your home. Last year alone we completed 13,818 repairs for 9,862 customers, and each of our repair processes is carefully planned and executed.
When we repair your siding, we’ll start by visiting your home to assess your situation. We’ll take a look at any areas of siding that need attention and we’ll note the severity of the damage as well as look for any underlying damage. We’ll also take note of your siding’s color, texture, and style so we can match it perfectly to give you a seamless look. After that, we’ll schedule your siding repair appointment for a time that’s convenient for you. Once we arrive with your siding materials, we’ll work quickly to replace your damaged areas and leave you with a beautiful, well-protected home.
Don’t wait to repair your siding – let our experts help.